Let's face it, finding a professional iPad motherboard repair shop is by no means an easy task. One must possess exceptional micro-soldering techniques, the most state-of-the-art motherboard equipment, and a wide array of problem-solving experience. For this reason, iPad motherboard repair services are generally quite expensive, but no need to worry! We have assembled a team of trained professionals who can help provide you with cheap and reliable services for your iPad's motherboard.
Customers are the key reason an existing business stands, and it is of utmost importance to make sure that our customers gain maximum satisfaction. Because of this reason, our team makes use of the latest tools and most modern technologies to cater to customer's needs. Our skilled team's expertise and knowledge will make sure your beloved technological products are as good as new. Whether it is a charging port or a case of iPad battery replacement, our technicians will make sure your products work as if they are brand new.
A: Our work includes assisting our customers with our professional iPad repair services in Singapore and providing them with any consultations or guidance if necessary. We aim to provide high-quality repair services by only using the best quality repair parts at a cost-effective price to get a highly satisfactory service.
A:Our team consists of intelligent individuals who appreciate at how technology keeps changing and becoming more advanced with every passing day. With the impending global warming issue, we are on a mission to save the earth by providing repair services to improve electronic product lifespan. Ultimately, this would greatly reduce the number of E-waste that ends up getting discarded in landfills.
A:We deploy a group of technical know-how with 10 plus years of Apple product service center experience to fix your iPad and iPhone. Above all, we listen to our customer's requests on problem-solving various technical issues by importing the best and most up-to-date equipment and technique.
1.We assure you that we only use the finest quality and Grade A components for our iPad LCD replacement services.
2.The repaired phone/product will be put through multiple testing stages to ensure it works properly. This includes testing the camera, loudspeaker, microphone, WiFi, Bluetooth, display, touch ID and various other features that might be in use daily.
– Camera IC repair: When your camera does not work properly or doesn't show any image on the screen.
– Touch IC repair: Touch unable to work normally, or completely unresponsive.
– Display IC repair: Images display abnormally on your LCD screen or completely blank screen.
–Charging IC repair: iPad not charging constantly (intermittent disconnect) or totally cannot charge.
– WiFi IC repair: Can`t connect to WiFi, or unable to detect WiFi signals.
– Audio IC repair: Unclear sounds in audio and loudspeakers, instances where the sound keeps fading in or no sound coming out from your earpiece or loudspeakers.
– Dead motherboard repair: Not able to turn on your iPad, facing issues with your iPhone restarting on its own, or the screen of your iPad completely black or white while turn on.
– Motherboard connector repair: Connector pin or flex able broken on motherboard.
– Signal chip repair: Unable to make or receive calls or connect with any local cellular networks
– Display IC repair: Touch ID chip repair: Touch ID flex cable torn due to wear and tear, but the touch sensor on home button still working
– Upgrade Memory IC: Increase your iPad storage to higher capacity; 64GB, 128GB, 256GB.
|Product Image||Product Model||View|
|Apple iPad Pro 9.7|| |
|Apple iPad Pro 12.9 Gen 5|| |
|Apple iPad Pro 12.9 Gen 4|| |
|Apple iPad Pro 12.9 Gen 3|| |
|Apple iPad Pro 12.9 Gen 2|| |
|Apple iPad Pro 12.9 Gen 1|| |
|Apple iPad Pro 11 Gen 3|| |
|Apple iPad Pro 11 Gen 2|| |
|Apple iPad Pro 11 Gen 1|| |
|Apple iPad Pro 10.5|| |
|Apple iPad Mini 6|| |
|Apple iPad Mini 5|| |
|Apple iPad mini 4|| |
|Apple iPad Mini 3|| |
|Apple iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi+|| |
|Apple iPad mini 1 Wi-Fi+|| |
|Apple iPad Air 5|| |
|Apple iPad Air 4|| |
|Apple iPad Air 3|| |
|Apple iPad Air 2|| |
|Apple iPad Air 1 Wi-Fi+|| |
|Apple iPad 9th Gen 10.2|| |
|Apple iPad 8th Gen 10.2|| |
|Apple iPad 7th Gen 10.2|| |
|Apple iPad 6th Gen 9.7|| |
|Apple iPad 5th Gen 9.7|| |
|Apple iPad 4|| |
|Apple iPad 3|| |
|Apple iPad 10th Gen 10.9|| |